Administrator/Seller – means Agatinia SP. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland at ul. Marszałkowska 138/81, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Warsaw CC in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000290935, with a share capital of 5000 PLN, EU VAT: 525-26-16-393, Company Identification Number (CIN): 361359879, which provides on-line trade as well as stores and gains access to information on the devices of the User.
Cookies – means computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices, through which the User uses the web pages of the Service.
Administrator’s Cookies – means cookies posted by the Administrator, related to provision of the on-line services by the Administrator through the Service.
External Cookies – means cookies posted by the partners of the Administrator, through the webpage of the Service.
Service – means the web page, under which the Administrator holds the web service, acting in the domain www.agatinia.com
Device – means an electronic device, through which the User gains access to the Service.
User/Client – means the entity, to which, in compliance with the Terms and Conditions and the laws, the on-line services are provided or with which the agreement on provision of the on-line services can be concluded.
II. General Provision
- Agatinia SP. z o.o. is the Administrator of personal data of the Users provided to the Seller voluntarily as part of the order.
- The Administrator processes personal data of the Clients to order fulfilment and other purposes specified in these Terms and Conditions. The data are processed exclusively in accordance with the law or User’s consent.
- Storage of personal data provided to the Service Provider is reported by the Service Provider to the General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Anyone providing the Seller with its personal data, has the right to access and correct them.
- The Seller provides the possibility to remove personal data from the collection maintained.
- The Seller protects provided personal data and makes every effort to protect them from unauthorized access or use.
- The seller transfers the personal data of the Client to the extent necessary for the delivery.
III. Types of used Cookies
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Device of the User. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to penetrate to the Devices of the Users. These files allow to identify the software used by the User, and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain from which they come, their storage time on the Device and assigned value.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
- Session Cookies: stored on the Device of the User and remain there until the end of the session of the browser. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of the session cookies does not allow to download any personal data, or any confidential information from the Device of the User.
- Permanent Cookies: they are stored on the Device of the User and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the session of the browser or switching off the Device does not delete them from the Device of the User. The mechanism of the permanent cookies does not allow to download any personal data, or any confidential information from the Device of the User.
IV. The purposes of using Cookies
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Service configuration
- recognize the device of the User of the Service and its location, as well as properly display the web page adjusted to its individual needs;
- font size, appearance of the web page, etc.
- Implementation of the process necessary for full functionality of the web pages
- adjust the web pages’ content of the Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the web pages of the Service; In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the Device of the User and properly display the web page adjusted to its individual needs.
- Analysis and research as well as audit ratings
- create anonymous statistics, which help understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allow for the improvement of their structure and content;
- Assurance of safety and reliability of the Service.
- Service configuration
- The Administrator of the Service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- collecting the general and anonymous static data using the analytical tools, in particular Google Analytics [administrator of cookies: Google Inc., based in the USA].
- use of the interactive features in order to promote the Service using social media Facebook.com [administrator of cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland].
V. The possibility of specifying the conditions of storage or access by Cookies.
- The User can independently and any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions of their storage and access to the Device of the User by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User with the web browser settings or by the service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic support for Cookies will be locked in the web browser or there will be information on their use on the Device of the User every time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Use can remove Cookies any time, using the functions available in the used web browser.